Saturday, October 23, 2010

About Me: The Spanish side

My dad served a mission in Argentina. So he speaks Spanish. He teaches me Spanish sometimes, and I do Spanish in school, so I might be a brain about Spanish. Arizona is sort of a Mexican state, and I think Spanish is fun in a way. My teacher's husband speaks Spanish. I am talking about my schoolteacher, in fact. I love Spanish in a way, but I don't know what way. I LOVE SPANISH! I hope I serve a mission in a Spanish country. Night Owl thinks I should serve a mission in Russia. No, thank you! But maybe I would.......I think I might. The same thing happened with me and baptism. A few months ago, I was scared of getting baptised. But now, I am completely so off-the-wall about being baptised, confirmed a member of the church, and receiving the Holy Ghost. I am so happy with my life that my heart might burst. I'll have to do a blog post every day. I am very behind in blogging. Goodbye to all of you.

1 comment:

Kris' Kitchen said...

Well, my little Doll, what a very lovely post. And...only 2 months to go...and you will get your wish...your baptism will happen, right on schedule. I am just as excited as you are!