Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Me and Art

I LIKE ART! Art's what most people like in their life. I really like to paint, but clay is a fine thing for artists to use as well. I like the way some paintings look so real that you think that you can walk into them but they aren't really real after all. It gives me a really funny feeling. Here's a question: If you were on a quest that you had to finish in three days and you found some paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, would you stop to examine them or just hurry and keep searching for what ever you needed to search for? Just remember, I LIKE ART!

2 comments:

Kris' Kitchen said...

Hey Penguin. I just read your latest blog entries and loved them. I enjoy keeping up on your current news. You are doing a great job!!! Keep up the good work...and nice pictures, too.

Kris' Kitchen said...

Hey Penguin. My favorite post so far is when you bore your testimony. I can tell you are getting ready to be baptized. Keep on blogging...you are doing a great job.