Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My poems

I like poems. They are sometimes really catchy and some are narrative. Here is are poem that I wrote about a year ago:


Beautiful, Beautiful Rome


Beautiful, Beautiful Rome

with flowers and trees all around;

now I'll say some gods.

Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, and Athena too;

there are many things in Rome!

So, beautiful, beautiful Rome

with flowers and trees all around!


It's morewhere that poem came from. You might think I'm dumb, but I actually liked the poem. Anyway, I might have some more poems stuck in my brain...


Art

Art is very facinating.

Art might take your breath away.

Art is very beautiful, lovely and realistic....

I love art.


Interesting, huh? That was a very short poem. I can't even think of a super good poem that is long and might even interest you, but I'll have to think my brains out.


Christmas


Christmas is Christ's celebration day.

I love Christmas.

It is very cheerful and happy on Christmas morn.

We get presents.

We have a fun time on Christmas day and night.

I love Christmas.


Now you know that my concert is on the 4th of December, but December 4th is ways before Christmas. I liked it so much when I had my last concert. I've been in EVMCO for a year.

No comments: