Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Choir Day!!!



Today is....choir day! I love this day. I go to this awesome choir and I sing with a children's choir. There is like 5 choirs. It has an adult choir, a choir for high school kids (I forgot the name of that choir), youth choir, children's choir, & a young singers choir (they are really sunbeams, ages 4 to maybe 6. I don't know.). There is a enormous orchestra and my mom plays her violin in the orchestra. We all perform in concerts. There are three concerts per year. I've done one year, so I just barely started getting ready for a Christmas concert. We all are learning our songs from two brothers, Brandon and Brett Stewart. They are amazing!! The date of our concert is probably on Dec. 4. I don't know. But I know it will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!

No comments: