Tuesday, September 28, 2010

About Me

Things that I do in my free time: singing, reading (I am the bookworm in my family), ballet, swimming, and (you might think I am weird on this one) biking. Oh, forgot two. Spending time with my family and baking.

My favorite animals: penguins, flamingos, dogs (I would love a German shepherd), sea lions, butterflies, platypuses, and polar bears. I am wild for penguins and dogs. If I could, I would have a golden retriever, husky, German shepherd, and a dalmatian. I LOVE DOGS!!!

Crafts: making bracelets and necklaces, painting, sewing projects, and scrap booking. A new one is blogging. Ha ha!

My most favorite things to do in the world: paint, sculpt, and draw. (That was my fave art stuff to do) For baking, I like to bake sweets. For fun, I play computer games. I have a stash of them on the computer.

My favorite foods: mac and cheese, PB and J, brownies, cookies, cakes (if they have chocolate), spaghetti, laffy taffy, jolly ranchers, salmon, strawberries, New York style cheesecake, and fish sticks.

3 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Great first post!

Momma said...

Hey there sweetie, this blog is really great! I enjoyed reading your posts and I love the photos, too. Keep up the good work and then I can keep updated on all your doings. Love ya lots!

Momma said...

Oh, when you get a comment from "Momma" that is Bushka to you. Bye